Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Never let me forget

The past couple of weeks Lexi has been so funny with some of the things that she has been saying - I'm putting them on here to allow others to enjoy our funny little girl -


In the middle of the night a storm came through, lightening and thunder, the whole shebang.. Lexi comes and snuggles into bed to ride it out - as its calming a bit this is the interaction:
L - "Mom, do you know who is controlling the storm?"
Me - "No, who"
L - God and Amen
Me - What? Who? Who is Amen?
L - You know, Amen!!
Me - No bug, I'm don't know who you are talking about.
L - You know, when we pray, we start out Dear God and we always end saying Amen..... Amen, he's helping God control the storm!
Me - Oh bug, Amen is not a person -
L - YES HE IS! He is helping God control the storm!!


A couple of days later I was picking Lexi up from daycare - It was hot, but I drove with the windows down and the air off. Once she got in the car, she asked if we could turn the cold air on.. I said sure no problem. I rolled up the windows and turned the air conditioning on, of course it was blowing hot air so I rolled my window down to let it blow out. Lexi asked why I rolled the window down and I explained that sometimes when we turn the air on it blows out hot air before the cold air and I was making sure the hot air would get out of the car. She practically screams at me to roll up my window...  She explains, 'Mom!! When cold air and hot air get together it makes a tornado! Hurry up, roll up your window I don't want a tornado!!!"

Hope you got some laughs out of those! More to come, I'm sure! What is something that your kiddos said that made you laugh?!?

No comments: