Monday, December 4, 2017

Life recently - December 2017 version

WOW WOW WOW – has life changed around these parts?!
In September I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Savannah, our rainbow baby. My heart is so full of love and appreciation and gratitude and RELIEF… honestly, it was a hard pregnancy. I was sick for a good portion of it, but that really wasn’t the hard part. The fear of something happening at every step of the way was the super hard part.

I had weekly sonograms which helped our journey be not so scary, but I’ll be honest, the 6 days in between sonos felt like forever! No one talks about how scary a pregnancy after loss can be, but MAN, remind me to do a blog post about all that in the future!

Lexi is a super proud big sister and is super helpful, if not annoyingly so… I know, I know, I should be super thankful and I am, but sometimes I want to say – PUT THE BABY DOWN!

I’ve started a side business with Young Living Essential Oils. They are changing my world! So many toxins in so many products we use on the daily. Slowly but surely I’m switching those out and would LOVE to help anyone wanting to do the same! A simple switch and ditch, dryer balls for dryer sheets!! Put a couple drops of Purification oil on a couple balls and you are set! Without all those yucky chemicals in the dryer sheets. Google it, I promise it will make you think twice before throwing a sheet or two in next time you do laundry.


We’ve had some health scares with other members of my family, but for right now we are all trucking along, doing the best we can with what we’ve been given.

Logan’s Angelversary was yesterday. We sang Happy Birthday to him over a Reece’s Peanut Butter cup (daddy’s choice), we split it and each had a piece. We love and miss him every single day. I honestly feel like I’ve done such an injustice to his legacy the past couple of years. Hopefully this coming year I’ll get back on track and work on getting rid of the taboo surrounding pregnancy and infant loss.

Just wanted to hop back on and say HEY.
I promise I’ll be around here more often. I have many things that have been bottled up – time to start sharing again!


Heather

No comments: