Monday, September 22, 2014

To be honest...

To be honest, I had no idea what TBH was on Facebook. I would look at some of my friends kids Facebook walls and there would be all of these things that said TBH this and TBH that. I thought it might be kind of interesting to do my own TBH... here it goes. TBH - -I'm a hoarder of things that trigger memories. -I still have most every letter that was ever written to me and when I'm feeling I don't belong in this crazy world of mine, I read those and know that I'm right where God meant for me to be. Plus, they make me smile. (see item 1) -I think having life long relationships shows a lot about the type of person you are -I have crazy unrealistic fears when it comes to my loved ones, lets just say my imagination goes wild when I can't get in touch with someone. -I am an eternal optimist - there is no cloud too big that you can't see the silver lining. -I don't have a favorite color. -I do not make decisions well. -I over-analyze absolutely everything. -I think that I'm pretty much an open book, but when the going gets tough I tend to internalize the problems and work them out myself... -I think that being a mommy is one of the hardest, mind blowing jobs that one can have - and I'm grateful that I get to experience it. -Sometimes, the things worth having are hard Whats your TBH??

No comments: