Monday, June 11, 2018

Young Living June Promos

So, I think I told you all in a couple posts back that I've joined Young Living as an independent distributor. There is an amazing amount of wellness that can be obtained from consistently using essential oils.
Every month Young Living has promotional items that you can get FOR FREE... can I get an AMEN?! You can get even more oils for free if you join as a member and hop on board with Essential Rewards as well. Essential Rewards is just like any other subscription box that you sign up for. The minimum amount you purchase each month is $50, you earn points towards more free product, get flat shipping rates and at the $100 mark you start earning those free products!


So, with no further ado, here is the June Promo!



Orange vitality (ER Exclusive) 5ml: Rich in Limonene, orange oil is an immune supporting vitality that everyone loves! We like to put a drop on our toothpaste - hello whiter teeth!

Citronella  15ml: ummmmm bug-b-gone - nuff said - I made my own bug repellant spray this weekend and will be diffusing this the next time we decide to have dinner outside!

Cypress 15ml (ER exclusive): There is so so much I could say about this oil, but to remain compliant - google Cypress oil! This oil helps improve circulation (cankles be gone!) P.S. Lucy Libido says that this is a fireworks oil - again google will help with understanding what that means!

Lavender 15ml: What can't you use this oil for is the real question! Great on skin issues, great for calming, great for sleep, bike wrecks need Lavender - just sayin!

Lemongrass 15ml: I just got Lemongrass last month and LOVE it! its very refreshing! Make your own air freshner with this one, you won't regret it! I have a friend who puts it on their dryer balls and I think I'm going to try it too!

M-Grain 15ml: Read the name.... its gonna tell you what it helps with! I've never used it, but have heard great things about it - a blend of Basil, Lavender, Marjoram, Roman Chamomile and Helichrysum.

Roman Chamomile 5ml: Y'all, this oil has been gone since early in 2017! This oils has been used for centuries by mamas to calm crying and fussy babies (and maybe a drop or two for mama). I've read that it is great at stress relieving and helps promote a restful night of sleep!

If you want to be part of the oils community with me, click on the Young Living page above and it will tell you how to sign up as a member (hello 24% off on all purchases)

If you ever have any questions, I'm here to help. I don't promise to know all about oils, shoot, i don't promise to know a lot about oils, but the beauty of it all - we can learn together!

If you have an oil or two that you would like to try but aren't quite ready to jump on the oily train (seriously why not though?!) contact me and I can put an oil or two on my order for you!

Happy oiling friends and remember, to treat each other right and love on those you love.

Heather



No comments: