Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Shiny Spirit

I was told yesterday that my spirit shines bright. I really really hope it does. I've always wanted to be a person who helped others to see the positive in things, to be the shower of the silver linings, to lift others up so their spirits could shine as bright as the sun.


I strive every day to be a positive person. Let me tell you, the past month has been HARD. Like as hard as it was when we lost Logan. Feeling lost as a person, not knowing what direction I should head or how to smile, but you know what... I did it. I had friends and family who helped me, guided me, allowed me to be who I was - even when it wasn't such a great version of myself.


I won't lie and say that having a sunny, positive disposition is easy, it isn't always easy, but its a choice. A choice that you can make every single morning when you wake up, every single time you encounter an obstacle, every step you take - you can either take it grumbling about needing new shoes, or you can be thankful that you have shoes to walk in...


My challenge to you today friends, choose to be happy, choose to find the joy in the everyday, choose to see that silver lining - no one can make that choice for you, It's all up to you.


Love -
Heather

No comments: