Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Growing up

Our Big Girl

This past weekend I took Lexi for a little walk around our town. I took some pictures of her, like a mini photoshoot for an almost two year old. I can't believe she is almost two. It really seems like yesterday Johnny and I were bringing her home from the hospital. She is so full of life. She is so full of attitude. You can tell that she loves life. I don't worry about her being pushed around by anyone. She knows what she wants and she is determined to get it.

 

 

 

(so I totally had to put this pic in here... she has such a little sassy attitude, I'm pretty sure this look is trying to say, ummm mom, take the picture already, I feel stupid standing in front of this tree!)

Lexi really helped Johnny and I work through losing Logan. She continues to do so, daily. She always makes us laugh. She shows us the joys of having a child. She gives us hope that one day we will feel we are ready to try to add another child into our family. But, she also shows us what it means to have patience, to have a parents heart when all you really want to do is run away because she know exactly which buttons to push and how hard to push them!!!

Love you Alexandria Rae Clear. You are the sunshine in our worlds.

No comments: